The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 848 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/04/09
What a spiritual battle you painted. So many of us have engaged in that particular skirmish with the enemy. Thank you for bringing the weapon of His voice into the forefront to provide the ammunition for your choice to believe.
06/06/09
lovely peice but more Good and bad than bitter and sweet perhaps?
I enjoyed this so much but I have to agree with Diana. This was beautifully written about God's goodness. Jesus sure tastes good. Take care and God bless and keep you.
06/08/09
How often as a Christian one doubts and question not God but our faith. The mc brought out just such a dilemma.
06/09/09
Wonderful description of the struggles of our faith, and the faithfulness of God shining through. Thanks for writing.
06/09/09
I believe many must face this struggle in one form or other. We must also walk through it and allow HIM to show us the truth so that we can be truly free. Good writing.
06/09/09
Good article on a christian's struggles with the hardships of life.

Very interesting on the bitter experiences of struggling with life and faith, and the sweet relief of deliverance by God.