The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1404 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I think most of us are at least part peanut butter jar.

I don't know if this story is true but the message is great!

Keep the elipses to simply three dots ... and it will be easier to read. I hope this entry does well.
Really delightful story. We always had jelly jar glasses in our cupboard. :)
11/24/07
What a great image! I'm going to remember this for a long time. Great piece.
11/24/07
I love the message of this story. Reminds us that everyone is a vessel, not just people who look like they fit the part. I love how you included people who have tattoos and piercings as many seem to overlook them as they are not ones stereotypical image of who Jesus would use as his vessel. But it is true...he does. Great story and I hope you will write more like it in the future.
Your devotional spoke to my heart.
11/27/07
Very nice job. Really like your peanut butter jar analogy.
Laury
One of my favorites of yours so far, mostly because I CAN RELATE!!! I kept trying to make this old PB jar into crystal, thinking it would make be better, but you've shown me more of the truth. Thanks, Joy.
This is a great devotional. It has potential for being an encouragement to many people. Wonder if it's possible to condense it to fit the 300 word devotional requirement. Would be quite a challenge, but worthwhile to try.