The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1022 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I've read many challenge submissions and yours was the first to make me tear up. Bless you whether the story is true or just well constructed. Thanks for touching my heart.
09/08/06
Wonderful! I loved the anaolgy to the deer's heart. And do I sense a little bit a romance? :) This story really pulled me in. Awesome writing.
09/13/06
sweet and very moving! I loved this description and it was very well done.
09/13/06
This is very nice. It flows easy like a gentle stream. The imagery is great.
09/14/06
A touching story and very nicely written. This story does flow smoothly. I also liked the writer's voice. Well done.
09/14/06
Terrific! I love when "not-so-discovered" pieces through the challenge end up being such a treat to read! Wonderful flow, scene setting, characterization and right on topic. Great job! Jo
And how exciting that your first entry got recognized, can't wait to see what youdid with Garden. I finished my piece last night at home and could not link to the web site, by the time I got to work, it was closed. Now I hve to wait two weeks, but will be watching the results to see where you end up.
09/14/06
So compelling, Mid! Your description is so vivid and engrossing. A wonderful piece - congratulations!!
09/14/06
Congratulations on your "Highly Commended" win! God bless you as you continue to grow in your gifts and talents! Very, very well done ... wonderful!
Your story left me wanting more. Keep up the good work and congratulations on your achievement of "Highly Commended".
Mid, this is beautiful! So very well written. I think it touched all of us. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
09/15/06
Beautiful piece. Congrats on placing so well.
I really liked this. It could be a good start, or even a good ending to a novel or short story. Great writing. It kept me all the way through.
03/25/07
A brilliant write and a wonderful read. Enjoyed the suspense, apprehension and finally the friendship of a stranger..."at the river's edge."