The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1276 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/05
I liked this. A serious matter reflected in a light tone.
03/01/05
I too liked this. A bit out of the ordinary but with a message for all.
I don't know if the copy and paste caused problems, but spacing between the dialog would help the reading. But the story was great! I thought it was special that the one who was willing was the smartest, the bravest or the hippest, just someone who understand that a job needed to be done and had a willing heart. Very nice.
03/06/05
I really, really liked this! The message--the rewards for willingness to serve--is great! You're a very good writer and your style is polished--maybe you're ready to venture out of the beginners category?
03/12/05
Looking into the "pit" we get a glimpse of our sin and a more realistic vision of the sacrifice Jesus made for us. We were that filthy and more!
04/04/05
Robert, I'm only just getting a chance to leave some feedback as I prepare all the winning entries for the next FaithWriters' Anthology ("In the Beginning"). This really was so creative and honestly nailed the topic perfectly. Well done. I had your story copied into Word so I could just check it over before including it in the copy for the book, but had to go and cook dinner. My 19-year-old daughter saw it on my screen and read it - she thought it was great! So well done Robert and please keep rising to the Challenge! With love, Deb (Writing Challenge Co-ordinator)