The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 394 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/18
Love your last line...very good entry Nicely done,
Blessings~
03/16/18
Lots of deep thoughts here. I especially liked the last line. Just a word of caution. When you don't make it into paragraphs, it is harder to read. There are some good breaking points in this. Nice job.
I really liked the phrase about greed not ending well. Well said.
Well expressed thoughts about painful experience. It seems, though.this trial was profitable to you. See James 1.

Keep your thoughts in line with God's word.

Keep writing.
I think you make some great points. What does cause one person to be greedy and another to be generous? Why are some siblings so different in that area? It made me reflect on a lot of things.

I might suggest you mix it up a bit more and give some examples of someone who hurt you with greed. When quoting from the Bible, make sure you use quotation marks and reference it. I also noticed you used loose instead of lose. I'd urge you to have someone read your story aloud to you so you can hear it before you submit it. That can make a huge difference.

You did a great job of writing on topic. You have a clear message too. It makes the reader stop and think too.

I'd also urge you to read and comment on every entry in your level. I learned so much about my own writing by commenting on others. Also don't be afraid to leave some feedback in higher levels too. You have a sense of what you want to do with your writing and I think that will help develop that sense even more. You did a fine job! I look forward to reading more of your work and watching you grow and blossom. I believe God has big plans for you.