The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 348 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/13/17
This story had me captivated and emotionally involved, hoping there was a happy ending and there was. well written and your being open and vulnerable was brave and a message that many need to hear, thank you for sharing.
04/14/17
Nice take the BUG and so good to how Jesus healed him of the bug. Well done
04/15/17
Interesting article, very appealing to someone out there looking for a solution to a bug.
An article full of truth and hope for others caught by the bug. Well written and very moving.
You did a nice e job with this. It feels almost poetic and flows nicely. My only complaint would be how many times you used some form of the word bug. You can write on topic without ever mentioning the topic. I think you are a true artist. Keep reading and writing.
Thank you all for the positive feedback. I appreciate it.
I really like that last phrase in your piece: guaranteed with a seal. The free gift of God's Holy Spirit that we are given at the time we are baptized for the forgiveness of our sin shows us who we belong to. We are now God's adopted child. He is now our heavenly Father. Our peace grows day by day as his Spirit working in us helps us to be more like Jesus.

Good writing. Keep telling it like it is.
I really like that last phrase in your piece: guaranteed with a seal. The free gift of God's Holy Spirit that we are given at the time we are baptized for the forgiveness of our sin shows us who we belong to. We are now God's adopted child. He is now our heavenly Father. Our peace grows day by day as his Spirit working in us helps us to be more like Jesus.

Good writing. Keep telling it like it is.
04/18/17
The passion you have to live a new life in Christ, now matter how long ago you made the commitment, is quiet evident. We all, no matter how long we have been "In Christ", wrestle war with and wrestle against Satan and his deceptive was to ensnare us. Thank you for such encouraging words. I would make sure I recheck all sentence structure and grammar. You did a very good job. God bless.
04/27/17
Congratulations on placing 4th place in the Beginner category, Michael.

I thought you had a creative take on this week's topic. I agree with Shann that you used the word bug too many times. Either use a synonym for the word or just elude to it. If you get a chance this week, read Ann Grover's 1st place story. She talks about the mosquito, but never once uses the word.

You have a lot of talent, so continue to write.