The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 474 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/04/16
Powerful. Well done.
08/04/16
I'm not sure how this relates to the topic, but you did a good job of writing.
In conversations, each new paragraph is usually a new person talking. In this case I don't think it is.

Is there a way to continue with one person still talking but in a new paragraph so your story is broken up so it is easier to read. An expert will have to comment on this as I am not sure what would be best.

Description of Hell can raise the imaginations because there is not a complete description but suggestions of how horrible it will be.

Imagination rules in writings like these.

08/06/16
I like the simple words used to convey a powerful message. Thank you for sharing.
08/07/16
A powerful story with a strong message for all. I was a little bit confused with who was speaking at first as you used inverted commas at the end of each paragraph, denoting that the following paragraph would be a different person. If it's still the same person speaking, as in this case, then you only need to add inverted commas at the beginning paragraph and the end one. However, great job!
08/08/16
Powerful and compelling. Made me think of those I need to share Christ with right now.

Good writing. Thanks.