The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 545 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/11/16
I have several friends who have epilepsy. A couple of them have had so many seizures that they decided to undergo brain surgery. I am sorry to hear that you suffer from this illness.

I thought most savants were born with autism. I was unaware that it was also common with people who have epilepsy.

I do know that God has gifted you with a special gift.
03/11/16
Thank you for sharing this powerful and incredibly intimate piece and all that implies in terms of epilepsy...it touched my heart.

God bless~
03/12/16
It was a bit confusing in the beginning when you talked about epileptics as though you were an outsider. Then you reveal that you are an epileptic. Maybe it's just me, but I was a little put off by it. I was enlightened when you got into the details.
03/17/16
Congratulations, Jeremy, on placing highly commendable in the Beginners Category. Thank you for sharing.
03/22/16
Hi Jeremy - Thanks for sharing from your heart about what it's like to be epilectic.

You have a real ability to put things into words. God will use this. May He bless as you hone your writing skills.

Congratulations on your HC.