The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1363 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/16
The battle of the peas. I loved the determination of both Grandma and grandson.
Cute, well written, homey story.

Even some wisdom provided.
01/16/16
Very creative way of using the topic. I really enjoyed it. Nice work.
01/16/16
This was a fun read!

I loved it...thanks for writing this creative piece.

God bless~
That was absolutely precious and adorable. I just loved it!
01/21/16
Congratulations on your first place in Beginners. I thoroughly enjoyed your story and hope to read more of your writing in the future.
01/21/16
Congratulations on your well earned third place EC award!

I hadn't read your placing when I commented about it in the Beginners Category.
01/22/16
Congratulations on winning first place! I loved your story!
01/22/16
Congratulations Belinda - This was adorable! Looking forward to reading more of your delightful style.
Congratulations, Belinda, on your EC. I enjoyed this timeless, yet fresh, heart-warming tale, that took a unique angle on the topic. I, too, look forward to more of your writing.
01/23/16
Belinda, This was a pea-picking story. Full of warmth and love. Congratulations on 1st place in the Beginner category as well as EC.
01/24/16
Lovely intrigue created by the lips and eyes in the opener. "Show, don't tell," according to the lessons! 😉 Well done!
03/28/16
Congratulations on being a Quarterly Challenge winner!
04/07/16
Congratulations on your win in the quarterly writing challenge.
So cute! Congrats on your win!