The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 394 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an inspiring testimony and a well-written one at that.

04/23/15
You've been blessed with a heart for God, and with that comes trust, faith, and an unwavering love in all aspects of life.

Thank you for sharing part of your journey with us, and thank you for being a devoted brother in Christ.

God bless~
04/25/15
This is a heart-warming story about love. You treasured the years you had with her while she was with you and you learned to love again.
04/25/15
I found this story to be so uplifting, thank you for sharing it with us.
This is an inspirational testimony. I liked how you shared your experience with your readers. It certainly touched my heart.

Double check your punctuation rules. You missed some commas and at other times, didn't need them. Don't start common nouns like radiation with a capital letter. Likewise, if the word, Pastor, is being used as a name, it starts with a capital, but if not, a lowercase. For example, The pastor prayed for us. OR Thank you, Pastor, for praying.

You definitely nailed the topic. You left me with a wonderful blanket of comfort. Your message is spot on. Nicely done.
Congratulations on ranking 7th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=39298