The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1031 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/15
Praise the Lord! Excellent entry with a beautiful and strong message attached as well.

God bless~
My heart thanks you. GOD'S blessings and healing to you and your family.
03/07/15
I loved reading your story of faith and victory in the Lord. I hope you do well in the Challenge and are a blessing to many.
This was encouraging and uplifting. I wish that more fathers/families would place a higher value on spending time together. We opted for the financial sacrifice of me being home with the kids, and thus far they are all opting to do the same in their families.
A very well written life story.

Keep at it.
This is a delightful story. I can tell it comes straight from your heart. You had a few incomplete sentences. It can be tough to catch those little things, but a good critique group or challenge buddy might help you catch those things.
You did a nice job of tackling the topic, yet still telling a fresh interesting story.

Jan's Writing Basics has some great tips for all levels of writers. If you seen them on the forums or haven't participated yet, I'd urge you to. She does a great job of responding to everyone who participates.
03/11/15
You nailed the topic; you live faith!

Wing His Words
Congratulations, Jerry, on your well-deserved HC!
03/12/15
Congratulations Jerry!

God Bless~
03/12/15
Congratulations!

Wing His Words