The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 610 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I couldn't tell until the end what the difficulty was as they were going into the building. Even the fact of talking about "tables" didn't help me. Also the title of the article was not help but a hindrance but it all cleared up at the end with the reading of the newspaper.

Well written conversation.
11/07/14
Great job with this. Well written.

God bless~
11/08/14
This article started out with more questions than answers - but that is what I believe you intended, to keep the reader guessing! It worked as a great hook - kudos for a job well done!
11/11/14
I also felt that we were faced with a heavy dose of indulgent paranoia, because you concealed what was prompting their concern until the every end.
Excellent writing.
You really captured my attention, and I couldn't quit reading until I found out why this couple stood out from the crowd. My imagination was running wild, but it never brought me here. Great job drawing me into the scene, hooking me, then when I realized where I was you delivered the final punch. Excellent work!
11/13/14
Congrats!
God bless~
Oh this is outstanding! You had me hanging on to every word. This story is relevant the world over, but I appreciate the setting too because I'll admit I can be naive about things outside of my own little world. It's important to remember lest we ever forget. Stories like this will educate and remind us. My only tiny bit of red ink is an ellipsis should only ever have just three dots (though the experts don't always agree about spacing, the most common would be this...and if it were at the end of the sentence and not a trail off, you'd add a period too making it look like four dots....) Your ending was brilliant. I kept expecting her to go into labor or something because of the title, yet when I finished I thought the title was brilliant as well. Congratulations on your beautiful ribbon and for placing 15th overall! Happy Dance!!