The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 479 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/13/14
Powerful entry with an excellent message. God is our provider, and He will bring all of which we need.

I loved this story, it was so well written (I'm curious as to why you started in this level?)

Very well done, and very moving. Thank you so much for sharing.

God bless~
02/14/14
Very solid, well written story. I imagine you won't be Level 1 for long with such talent.
Great article. Beautifully written and very thought-provoking.
02/15/14
Now I know you are a real writer - all that internal conflict, applying the conscience to the "inner inquisition" - checking and re-checking motives; the constant debating, musing, engaging in self-doubt and roiling self evaluation... this is brutal isn't it? Keep writing.
02/17/14
I really appreciate the MC telling it has it is. What was revealed, is what most of us might think about... but never say. I like this line very much: "Maybe He would show me some horrible hidden sin, a spiritual jackpot that would set me free."

The part about you being some kind of modern day job, I didn't quite understand.

But this is a nice piece that display strong emotions, and even though the MC didn't get her bills paid, she walked away with hope. Keep writing.
I am glad this was only a fictional piece.

Contentment is the joy in either want or plenty.

One additional verse to consider "the poor you will have with you always". Some Christians are poor.

The plight that Job had was allowed by God to teach several lessons.

And yes, our trials are for us to learn the lessons God knows we need. James 1.

When we pick and choose the areas in life to line up with God's word but refuse others, we are not seeking the kingdom first.

Each reader should be examining their own live before God.

This article was easy to read. I didn't catch any errors as I read it quickly.