The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 789 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/06/14
Wow - This story is phenomenal! I loved it.

It was unique and creative in every way. I loved the bookends holding "your life story" and speaking with God about your significant journeys in life.

Wonderful ending...great message that just when we think we didn't accomplish much, it's the simple loving caring actions that are the most notable and the most worthy in God's eyes.

Lovely...fabulous writing!!!

I pray this scores well with the judges. Great job!

God bless~
02/07/14
This is a very compelling story, I really enjoyed it. And I like the use of the topic. Keep writing.
02/07/14
Thank you for writing this. I am currently in that significant season and struggle. I appreciated the timely reminder that those days do matter.
Beautiful story, thank you so much for sharing. I think I'll read it a few more times.
Good to think about.

Our life, actions, words, thoughts and motives, will be judged.

The book that will judge our book will be God's word.

For easier reading, separate the paragraphs with an extra line.
I really enjoyed your story. It was very creative and well written.

I agree with others that there should be spaces between paragraphs; but that doesn't take away from the powerful message you presented.

Good Job!
Dusty
02/12/14
Thank you for a great story - God will use this one to remind us who read it, how every word and every moment we spend or waste will come into account when we meet Jesus face to face.