The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 686 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your first two sentences are a good opening and points to the direction you want to go.

When out vision of God is not clear to us we may expect different that what God knows is best for us.

Good thoughts that should help direct our thinking when we don't receive what we though we would get.
07/26/13
This article has a great title that will draw readers in.

The devotional itself could benefit from a more personal touch; as it is, it reads as somewhat dry and academic.

Your writing skills are strong and show great promise.
07/29/13
The lines from the poem are a great illustration for all of us. We certainly can't go by what we feel.

Your knowledge of the Bible is obvious and you have a strong style. I agree with the comment from another reviewer, but all that mean is...relax. Relax your style and have fun creatively with the topic each week.

Thanks for sharing and keep on writing.
07/30/13
Great treatment of the topic and a wonderful devotional. Good job.
A title that invites the reader in and a devotional that did not disappoint. Well done.
This is quite interesting. I've never heard of that poem (make sure you cite the author in a footnote) but you do a nice job of explaining it. I found myself nodding my head in agreement as I read on. You made some excellent points and covered the topic nicely.
Congratulations for ranking 9th in your level!! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards) I'm glad you ranked in the top half of level one, I enjoyed this story.