The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1184 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/23/13
Normally, I like prose connected and flowing, but your construction showed your intensity.
04/24/13
What a very clever devotional. The style you've chosen lends itself perfectly to your message. I enjoyed and appreciate your writing here. Thanks!
At least we can count on being blessed when we sneeze . . .
04/25/13
CONGRATULATIONS! An HC is level one is very rare! Excellent writing, my friend!
04/25/13
I'm so sorry dear, I meant EC not HC. EC is much better. Editor's Choice is rare in level one. I think you might think of moving up a level! Very good writing!
Congratulations on you EC! Great job!!!
04/25/13
Wonderful entry! Congratulations on a well deserved EC!
04/26/13
I really "connected" with your words. What a great way to remind us to love the ones we'd rather be done with.
Good Job!
Congratulations!
04/26/13
Congratulations on making the EC list and placing 1st in your level. Surely you'll be moving up a level soon with writing like this. Nice flow, great message and liked the ending sentence--it tied the whole piece together.
04/27/13
You made great use of contrasting the sneeze irritant with a human element and the reminder to love people in spite of how they are. This was a wonderful piece of work. A sneeze cue would be beneficial for me numerous times each day!
Well done and congratulations on placing in the EC.