The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 854 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hey this piece was very nicely written, I must say that I totally enjoyed reading it and found it all so true. congratulations on your effort.
You make some wonderful points in this mini sermon. It is so true that everyday life can make one weary.

Personally, I like messages that don't use the word you, it can come off as preachy and might not fit every reader.

Near the end when you shared about what you do is when I felt a connection to the MC and believed you too have suffered and have some great ways to allow Jesus to build one back up again.
05/12/12
What a lovely testimony to the "peace of the Lord" replenishing our souls as we commune with him.

The part of sitting on that back deck "listening to the animals...cows mooing, horses, and birds" I wanted to come and join you in your meditation! How joyful and peaceful to sit and commune with God in His beautiful creations.

I loved this. Thank you for bringing this devotional and loving piece to us.

Great job.

God Bless,

Camille~
Congratulations for placing 10th in level one! Check the message boards to see the top 15 in your level and the top 20 overall.