The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 578 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/24/12
Beautiful message within this poignant tale. Thank you for this..It was enjoyable and significant to many marriages overall.

Good job. God Bless~
02/25/12
Very nicely done and a good message. Right on topic, as well.
02/25/12
So good! We'll never know whether this husband of her's actually ever learned to listen to his wife and to see her needs too - but she is definitely going to be a woman of God.
So sad that often one spouse is like that husband in this story. So good that God can help us cope with that and still feel valuable.
That's a story, I am sure, many can relate to. Christians and non-Christians alike.
So many people will relate to this. I hope a few spouses will see themselves in this as well. I've had to learn the hard way that my husband isn't a talker. Where I want someone to hold my hair back when I'm puking, he wants to be left alone. It's funny because we do what we would like but now I've learned to leave my husband alone when he is sick. It's hard but I do wish he'd learn to hold my hair back for me. I think your story will encourage a lot of pondering like it did for me. That is always a good thing.
Good focus. A situation many will find painfully real. A little editing will make it even stronger. One of your first sentences contained 3 'I's in it. The story flowed well, be encouraged.