The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1127 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/12
Great story with a powerful ending. So true!
God bless~
Well told story. I could feel the winters of my childhood closing in!
This is a great testimony. You have a wonderful sense of humor. I giggled at the picture of the little one in the snowsuit.

It kind of felt that the Bible verse was tacked on because this is a Christian site. Every story doesn't have to be from a Biblical POV.

The message is a great one and I could tell the little girl had a great foundation of faith in her heart. Nice take on the topic. This was a really good read.
02/07/12
Good job and tackles the theme well. I felt cold:) and also excited about that first quarter in her cold, pink little hand. Loved this.
02/09/12
Congratulations Dannie!

I do NOT miss the snow and ice from Central NY State. Snow is like laundry and dirty dishes. It accumulates!

Wing His Words,
Pam
Congratulations Dannie! I'm doing a happy dance for you!
Congratulations for placing in the top 20 overall. There were only 5 spots in the top 20 that weren't written by a Master so you should be very proud! The highest rankings are posted late Thursday evening!
02/11/12
Congrats on your win.
God Bless~
02/21/12
This entry put a huge smile on my face after reading the entire story. I could not see anything in the story that I would change. It was an easy read and most enjoyable, as well.