The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 620 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a true story for so many people, unfortunately not everyone has a happy ending. I could feel the pain of your MC.

I did notice you started in the present tense and then slipped into the past.

Nice job of giving hope into your message without coming across preachy. Nice job!
01/30/11
I am so glad that God used that nurse to make an impact in your life.

I am happy that your story ended well and that you are able to help others.

Thank you for sharing such an important time in your life.
01/31/11
thank you. a well told story and an unusual title that made me think at first it was going to be a story for children.
the tone of the first paragraph seemed different from the rest of the story although it was all written in the first person.

you dont need to repeat the title at the top of the story as it will appear at the top when you put it in the title slot.

well done and thank you for this piece i really enjoyed reading it.
02/03/11
If this is YOUR story, thank you for your courage. We never know who will "happen" upon this site and read words like yours; words of hope and forgiveness! Thank you for sharing.
Congratulations for placing 8th in level one!