The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1473 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/09/09
I really liked this story and it was well written. I think you'll be moving up quickly.
11/09/09
What a good story. It flowed perfectly! Very cool take on white.
11/09/09
Very intriguing! I enjoyed reading this very much, and knowing that it was inspired by a real person gave it a little extra oomph.
11/10/09
Good story and I believe could really happen!
11/10/09
Well written and very on topic. Good job.
11/11/09
Excellent pacing and feel, and a real rug-puller at the end. This should place well.
Your story is excellently written. You surely will be leaving beginners very soon.
11/11/09
Now that's an interesting story. Creative use of topic. I can see so much improvement as you are developing your talent.
Well done.

Mona
11/12/09
Wow! I love this emotion-filled story. Suspense, injustice, then a wonderful ending. Very nice!
11/12/09
Fantastic work with a great ending. I really appreciate the dialogue and the little details that added so much. Great work, I hope this is super successful, I loved it!
11/12/09
WOW! What a story packed with suspense, such intriguing characters and a happy ending. What else could a reader ask for? This is excellent and can I be the first to offer congrats on your First Place ribbon?
11/12/09
Rats! Di beat me to the punch! lol....congratulations on a very well-deserved first place! Wonderful story and awesome inspiration!
11/12/09
Yay! When I read this I had thought to myself..."she won't be in beginners much longer." So glad to see this one do so well. Move on up...
11/12/09
I love how the coffe mugs and saucers are staring at you in the beinning. Concise and yet full of detail. Well done and congratulations.
11/12/09
Congrats on your ribbon, Sarah!
11/13/09
Great story and well written. Congrats on 1st place!
Wonderfully crafted story! I enjoyed it very much! Congratulations on your 1rst place!
11/14/09
Awesome story!!! If you haven't written a book yet, I believe you should. If you have, you should write another one. This was so engaging.
This is a great story. I love reading some of my favorite author's older pieces and this one was a delight.