The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 633 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A lovely view at this memorable weekend. The memories sure seem to serve stronger and deeper as time moves on, I liked the ending you gave them. Cute!
07/09/09
Such a sweet, moving interlude. You helped me feel as if I could see this wonderful couple. Good work
07/10/09
My what a beautiful explanation of all of the memories when one has time to sit and review their lives. Good job!
07/15/09
good start, and middle and end.!
07/18/09
Hi Marilyn. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, A Memorable Weekend, actually did very well in the Twilight Years Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 15th in that Level.

There were a lot of entries this week, and the competition is always intense in Level 1, so you deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26236

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference next month. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)