The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 805 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/12/09
God bless your faithful heart, and your family's faith and love in our Saviour! Like you, God has always proven His faithfulness and strength in what He does in our lives as a family of 9! I will be praying for you as you serve Him and obey Him. I'm very sure that the LORD has tucked this words in your hearts from Psalm 2:11, "Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling."

May the Lord mightily use you as His vessels of mercy and kindness. Be not weary in well-doing, testifying of our crucified and risen Saviour Lord Jesus Christ!
06/14/09
Thank you for sharing your heart warming story of God's faithfulness. He provides just at the right time. :) He God bless you.
06/18/09
Nothing better than a sincere story of testimony from God's children.
Yes, He meets our needs. He is so faithful as I can attest as well.
Please, write again.
Mona
06/20/09
Hi Mary Lou. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, By the Side of the Road, actually did very well in the Empty and Full Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 14th in that Level.

There were a lot of entries this week, and the competition is always intense in Level 1, so you deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25956

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)