The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1058 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/08/05
What a hectic weekend! Good article on finding time for yourself.
08/09/05
Oh, it all sounds so familiar! Thanks for articulating it for us.
You've captured one of the greatest challenges for the modern parent.
08/11/05
Great story. Work on breaking up dialogue.
08/11/05
Great article. You really need that break having done so much and managing to get it all down in your entry. So many mums will identify with you.
Rings a bell! Thanks for sharing!
08/12/05
I think most mom's can relate to this. Very well done.
I can relate! Good job explaining your need, and giving credit to the hubby for offering to relieve you....!
10/10/05
Hello Sheila - I'm sorry to contact you this way, but wanted to make sure you knew that your entry in the "Flowers" Challenge arrived just a little too late, and ended up in the list for the next topic, "Fruit." You must have missed it by a fraction, and if there was a way for me to enter it for you now, I would. Unfortunately, once the entries go public, there's just no way to do that. I'm so sorry - it actually looked like a very good piece of writing. I've removed it from the "Fruit" listings, so please feel free to enter for that topic. With love (and apologies) Deb Porter (Challenge Coordinator)