The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1257 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
oooh! I like this! Cleverly done and the before and after comparison is simply beautiful! I enjoyed the read and both 'verses'. Excellent job!
05/22/09
Thank you for this article. I have seen the excellent work of GOD in the consecrated lives of those that trust, love, and obey Him through His glorious Son Jesus Christ in their lives.

I meekly want that too for my life... a living "epistle and portrait" of Jesus, a clean vessel of His mercies and love.

Joy and peace, sister!

05/23/09
Very well done! I love the images, the metaphor and your construction. Keep up this kind of writing and you'll be moving on up!
05/24/09
Absolutely Awesome. The smooth flow and the vivid description you have used!

Well done!
05/24/09
Absolutely Awesome. The smooth flow and the vivid description you have used!

Well done!
05/26/09
You painted a superb word picture here. Well done!
Congratulations Diana on a masteful piece of writing and securing second place in your level. I particularly like the phrase about the paint tubes "exhausted". PS You didn't see me here, right. Love Anne.
06/03/09
I love it! Congratulations!!
06/06/09
This is such a lovely parable of the Master's use of our lives to paint the picture of His love. Use me up Jesus.