The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 859 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful story. Too many people view missionary service as a waste of talent. Thank you for sharing this doctor's heart.
I loved learning about the affliction and how it was dealt with. Well written!
03/13/09
You did a great job of capturing the emotions of dealing with an emergency with limited resources. Dr. Dan came across as a strong character with a real love for the Lord and for people.
03/13/09
hi - I like your writing - good story - your made Dr. Dan a strong character. thanks for sharing.
03/16/09
Well-written story of this missionary doctor. His love for the people and passion to serve God were displayed well. I liked how you showed that his family and friends thought his training would be wasted in the jungles of Africa, but he felt that's where his training could be best used.
Good writing.
03/26/09
Hi Lyn. Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, "Tracking Down His Mission," actually did very well in the Africa Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 7th in that Level. Competition in Level 1 is always very intense, so well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24825

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Again, well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)