The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1242 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/05
A story well told. God often answers are prayers quite differently than we expect, doesn't He? And apparently, you have been courageous.
07/20/05
It amazed me that you recalled the happy memories more aptly, and descriptively than you did the heart-breaking memory. Somethings stay with us better than others. God is good. Enjoyed your article, nicely written. God bless, littlelight
07/21/05
A very fitting title. It's amazing how God really does use everything, even the painful ending of a marriage. I'm glad God granted healing!
07/21/05
Well done. God leads out of the wilderness of our lives, as long as we give Him our cares. Thanks.
A very emotional article. Thank you for sharing.
07/25/05
i loved this story. you pulled me, and i wanted more.
Very well told. You condensed a meaningful physical and spiritual journey into 750 words or less without making it seem choppy. Good job making the Editor's Choice with your very first challenge submission. Congratulations! I look forward to reading more of your work.
07/26/05
Excellent! Thanks so much for encouraging others through this testimony. And you chose the perfect closing Scripture. Great work!
07/27/05
Carol, congratulations on such a fantastic win with your very first Challenge entry. Wow! Not only 1st place in the Level 1 Challenge Awards, but 3rd place in the Editors' Choice. I know you've only just got her, but it's time to move up to at least Level 2. Congratulations again and we'll look forward to seeing more of your work popping up in the Challenge in the future. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
I realy enjoyed this article, and i could feel a lot of emotion, the title is correct a bittersweet adventure,

congrads on your win