The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1276 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Clever choice of words to describe the inner war between flesh and spirit in a time of challenge and conflict.
07/19/05
Very nicely written, I liked the warrior that rose up in time of spiritual warfare. God bless ya, littlelight
07/21/05
Nicely done! :)
07/21/05
Clever and interesting, thank you for posting.
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
07/27/05
Hi Shannon. This was a good entry and I'll look forward to seeing more by you in the Challenge in the future. You may be wondering about those pesky symbols though - unless your browser isn't picking up on them (which will leave you wondering what I'm talking about). :-)

You're not the first person to have it happen. It's all to do with the original formatting and it seems to play havoc with things like apostrophes, hyphens and quotations marks. Sometimes it happens when a file is uploaded in rich text, rather than plain text, so that may have been the culprit. Then again, sometimes it just happens when you copy and paste your work from a Word file. It doesn't always transition well. If you notice it happening in the future when you preview your entry, just go through and manually type over the symbols in the submission box. But as a general rule, if you upload a plain text file you shouldn't have a problem, or copy and paste from a plain text file. Hope that helps. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Shannon, a really good story of courage and God's equipping of the saints!