The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 971 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/07
Such a great rendition of what so many families go through. You explained your feelings well. God Bless! Keep writing for Him.
Your story was very engaging and kept my attention all the way through. Very good message here too. So many families struggle with the same delimas. Well done!
12/17/07
I found this quite poignant--was hoping that it'd end with a saved husband. Well-written and bittersweet.

Note: capitalize "Christian."

Really good title--great "hook."
12/18/07
I have to smile to think that it's true that even many Christian rate a church by the carpet and the nursery.
I liked the last dialogue. I suggest you start with it.
Good thoughts.
Great telling of your searches for a family. And sadly true of the priorities we sometimes set. Good job, Jodie!
12/19/07
Your title's juxtposition fits the story quite well. And how true it is when our passion is dimmed by meaningless circumstances. Very well done!
heehee, I like how your title ties in with the purpose of the story and how they were searching for the right church. Great job.
Entertaining and readable; You succeeded in touching your readers with a bit of humor and an issue to which many can relate.