The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1547 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/07
Beautiful story! Rich, descriptive language. Enjoyed being carried back to my college days. Thanks!
Very cute and well-written. I want to know the rest of the story!
Liked it very much. I agree -- I want to hear the rest of the story -- but you stopped at the right time to peak my curiosity and make me search for my own ending. Good work!
02/03/07
I had a true sense of adoration in this splice of life. Loved it!
02/03/07
I like your dialog, it gives insight into your characters. Good job.
02/04/07
Very sweet. I like your take on "reading"- reading expressions- clever. Terrific writing. You won't be in Beginners for long:)
02/06/07
Loved that story... short and ever so sweet! Are you gonna write the rest of the story? ;) COuld be a REALLy good one.... good job.
02/08/07
I'm a novelist trying to write short stories... it doesn't seem to be working! Here I thought I had something short, just a cute little story... and now you've all given me ideas to turn it into a novel! :)
02/08/07
CONGRATULATIONS on your well-deserved win! :)
Beautifully written! You truly captured the feeling in this one!
02/11/07
Congratulations! I knew your story was special. Can't wait to read more. God Bless You.
02/19/07
first time in and a winner. See, I was right. You weren't in Beginner's long enough for any dust to settle on you:) Good job!