The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1054 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A funny tale, well told! Nice detailed description of the 'Food Thief' and good development of the story! In the phrase, ‘She is amazing!’, - Choose the comma or the exclamation not both. All in all very well done! A good entry!
This was hilarious! I really enjoyed reading this, the ending was wonderful! :)
10/20/06
Thank you for a good humbling read. I like the well written example of love of a couple and of the thief.
10/20/06
An amusing story. I enjoyed reading it. Well done!
A great read. Minor thing - after "who is downstairs’, " should probably be a "?" instead of a comma, and moved inside the quote mark. Good descriptive writing - I was there with them. I loved this line: "marinating in the day old spaghetti sauce."
10/24/06
Good story line and well handled as far as the narration went. Some problems with mechanics but a good edit can fix all that.
10/24/06
Glad to see the "lighter" side. This was very well done.
10/24/06
Great twist to see the cop in his own house. You had some great word choices here. I like the marinade one, but I also like the web formed by the spaghetti. Humor in a relationship makes life so much smoother. We should all try for a bit of this lighter side of life.
Another well written entry.
There is much more to you than meets the eye!!!
I loved the phrases you used.
Conversation between your characters is very believable.
Good job and keep up the writing.