The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 282 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you for sharing your story. Glad you are in a better situation. Seek after the Lord Jesus for leading and wisdom as you make life decisions.
06/08/18
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It is a powerful witness to those who read it, and to those who know you.

I'm so happy that the LORD led you to the right path, and may His light always shine upon you in the days ahead.

Blessings~
06/08/18
Congratulations on your new journey and on stepping onto the path of writing and sharing that journey with others. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your honesty in sharing your story with us. I'm sure it will be an encouragement to others who may have been on a similar path. You've shown how positive change is possible when we turn our lives over to God. I just felt it may have needed another couple of sentences at the end to tie it all together. You mentioned the possibility of fatherhood, but you didn't mention that again, so I wondered what happened. But a great job in showing how we need to be honest with ourselves before we're open to change. Well done.
08/06/18
Great.when we decide to transform our lives God empowers us to pursue that path.very encouraging