The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1667 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/12/14
Awwwww! My heart was captivated by Harley too! I loved this, thank you for sharing this well written, detailed and emotional story.


I pray your husband's treatment went well.


God bless~
10/14/14
Ah, I love happy endings (especially if a pet is involved). :) You've written your story in a most-compelling way. Great work!
That was a beautiful story. I loved your honesty in showing us what your attitude was like at the start. You built up the story so that we could see how your attitude changed. Dogs can certainly wheedle their way into our hearts and you showed it well. Really heart-warming.
Your story is heart warming and very well written, beginning to end.
10/15/14
This was a very well written story, and your title could not have been more fitting. I have just one comment: Below is a link (I hope I did it right), about the best way to place emphasis on a word. The preferred way is the use of italics as apposed to a bold font and/or underlining.

I hope your husband is doing well.

[url=http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=494699#p494699] Thoughts and Stressing A Point[/url]
10/15/14
No I guess I bombed on the link. Let me try it again. http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=494699#p494699.
10/15/14
Thanks, Lillian! That helps.
10/15/14
You did a great job of pulling me into your conflicted feelings and your descriptions of Harley made me want to take her home too!



Emotional and beautiful story.
Loving animals this story really touched me deep down. Well done.
Congratulations :)
10/16/14
Congrats!! You did a great job!
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 19 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
10/18/14
Oh congratulations! I loved loved loved this story. SO happy you got the blue ribbon!

God bless~

Wow!! I read this and thought to myself..."Girl, you suck at writing!!' This was so engaging; so entertaining; I was just drawn into this story about Harley. I felt your every emotion; the boulder falling off your shoulder; the button eyes staring back at you. I would LOVE to read an entire book written by you!
this kept me interested to the end loved it