The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 781 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Nice! A timely read for me, as I tend to drift into being lukewarm.

I liked the ending part about our "try" being the most important.
I liked the thoughts in your entry.

One way you could have stood as pepper was to something like waking up each day asking God to help you follow the Holy Spirit which lives inside each Christian. Your Actions showed that you were but putting it in words would helped make this a better teaching article.

In real life she (the other woman) may have be a test or trial to build your character. James 1:2-9

Nicely written.
08/04/14
Nicely done. We all can relate to the need to use spices on our co-workers. Who hasn't run across ones similar to your story's character. God bless.
Well written and well thought out. It is difficult to work with someone who is peppering your cubicle with bitterness. I too have prayed through such times with someone who struggled with forgiveness and acceptance. Very good article . . .
08/05/14
Your title intrigued me, and the article didn't disappoint!

This was a great take on the topic, and very true too. Your example of kindness and patience to your co-worker makes me want to shine in the same way.
08/07/14
Nicely written entry peppered with great advice!
08/08/14
Congrats!
God BLess~
Nice read & well done!

God Bless!
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 16 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
Congratulations on your ranking! Good example of adding a little salt with the pepper to improve the situation!