The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 407 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/19/14
Beautifully written, and well done.

God bless~
04/20/14
You have an excellent gospel message and I really appreciate your mentioning the work of the Holy Spirit too. I enjoyed the scene you created and the discussion. Nice work.
04/22/14
God can be so creative in bringing people to know Him. This is a very interesting take on the topic.

You might want to review your quotation usage in this entry however. Some are missing and it makes following the conversation very hard to do. Here is an example: “Nah, Katie, I wouldn’t know where to start.

What made you start asking about Him?”
A close quotation is missing at Start, and an open quotation is needed at the beginning of What.

Nevertheless, a very inspiring story. Keep writing.
A nice article indeed. I always enjoy good articles. I hope you will have another great article for the next challenge.

God Bless!
Towards the end of your article you have five paragraphs in a row that all contain quotes from the same person. These could all be in one paragraph unless the other person makes a statement in between what the other person says. When a new paragraph starts, I am thinking the other person has started talking.