The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1144 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/13
This was a refreshing story that touched my heart, thank you for sharing this with us. Your honesty and truth resonated throughout this piece. Very well done.

God bless you~
Very nice! Thank you for sharing!
This was an interesting story. I am tempted to believe it.

I could not match it with the topic: "bark is worse that bite' but maybe it is there.

God does provide us with our talents, abilities and interests and we should humbly use them for his glory.
You have a delightful sense of humor. I think I smiled and chuckled the entire read.

You may be a tad weak on the topic though. I loved that you thought outside of the box. Many stories this week have been about real barking dogs or grumpy neighbors. So in my book you get extra points for going in a different direction.

I also really enjoyed the gross details. It gives the story depth. Your message is one I think we all need to hear now and then. Great job.
11/03/13
I wish I could hire the main character to come to my house and clean. A delightful story that made me laugh throughout. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.