The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1262 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/05/13
Beautiful message in this devotional. This line said a lot: In adulthood, we tend to lose the intensity and passion that we once possessed as children.

Nicely done.

God bless~
09/09/13
I enjoyed your humor mingled with positive attributes. Raising five children myself, I see how you can relate to your children's antics and develop them into a great devotional. Wonderful job!
09/11/13
Very insightful and creative. You might try using shorter paragraphs, makes it easier to follow...

Wing His Words
09/12/13
Congrats! God Bless~
Congratulations for ranking 1st in your level and 22 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
09/13/13
Very creative and thoughtful devotional. Well done and congratulations.
As POA for my father's financial affairs, this devotional spoke much wisdom to me. As I have to share with two other brothers, I must be honest with God, myself and them. Thank you for this informative and inspiring devotional.
10/03/13
Congratulations for taking first place in the quarterly winning circle. Anyone with little ones understands how important those equal portions are. Good job. I enjoyed this entire piece.
I smiled big at the end of your article. Very refreshing. You effectively pointed out an interesting twist in the cycle of life.

Yes...give me more, Lord.

Congratulations on winning 1st place with your first FW article!