The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 683 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/03/13
This was a great read. I really enjoyed it. The descriptions were really engaging and I found myself at the piano myself. Thank you for that!!!
Beyond Beginner! This was so wonderfully written - the emotions and thoughts drew me in. Best rethink your level . . .

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621

03/05/13
Awwww. This brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart while making it smile. Lovely lovely piece, I loved it, and the tribute to your grandmother. Thank you for sharing!

God bless you~
Oh, I have the feeling you'll not stay at the Beginner level long. Bravo! The piece played like the melodies of the piano you most effectively used to pay tribute. Great read!
This is really beautiful. I'm not very musical and give new meaning to the words tone deaf, yet still your piece spoke volumes to me. I always enjoy it when an author introduces me to a new word--opuses--Any artistic work, esp. one on a large scale. How cool is that word? I think you handled the topic in a delightful way and I thoroughly enjoyed this work of art.
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
Congratulations for placing 5th in your level and 27 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
03/07/13
I loved this. Sometimes the instrument is as meaningful as the music, and you hit the mark. It brought a tear to my eye, and made me want to meet that amazing nanna.
Congratulations on your high finish! Keep up the good writing Pam.
03/08/13
Congrats! God bless~