The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 771 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/12
Awwwwwww. I loved it! I could see all of the images that you described in my mind's eye, come to life as I read.

I'm happy it had a "happy ending." This "tale" was really an adorable and fun read. Thank you!

God bless~
This is a cute story. It reminds me of the time when two huge white dogs ambled into our yard. My daughter yelled for me to come check out the polar bears. They did indeed look like bears.

I like where you went in regards to the topic. At first I worried that it was going to be way off topic and it might have been if this quarter was for the winners to be published in an anthology instead of in the FW magazine, which leaves a greater interpretation of the topic.

All in all, I thought it was a delightful story. I think it is sweet that the town sort of adopted him. You definitely covered the topic in a unique way. I'm with the lady who waited inside for four hours for the dog to leave. :)
So cute; I really enjoyed reading this! Did you make an appointment :)?
05/24/12
I love this, absolutely love dogs and the people in the story. Great job.
05/24/12
Congratulations! Nicely done. God Bless~