The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 718 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a delightful take on the topic. It's always a pleasure to read a unique take on the subject.
12/10/10
Great job! Loved this.
12/10/10
Apart from a couple of minor mispellings, you have brought us with you very well. Congratulations on a simple message told from a different angle.
12/12/10
It's hard for some of us to remember that God is the great surgeon. Thanks for reminding us. Keep Writing.
12/12/10
i think this is a great story and so well told... i love the description of the dilapidated building that needed a transplant itself....... the style reminds me of a modern pilgrims progress :-)
12/13/10
Wonderful imagery here! I loved this simple, yet profound parable.

The run-down building made me think of the fact that our Lord often comes to us in ways that we do not expect. Not always in the glory that He deserves, but in what we consider lowliness -- like the manger in which He was born.

I think the fact that the Great Physician's clinic was the last one that the MC visited was significant as well.

I would suggest a few more paragraph separations to make this story super perfect.

Very well-written!