The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 752 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/26/10
Cute story, good message for all of us. For me, the title kind of distracted me, but I enjoyed the story. The ending gave me a chuckle.
02/26/10
I can identify with the old man and I liked the story. The ending was great.
02/26/10
This was a very impressive story. Well done.
02/28/10
Loved it; you won't be in Beginners for long with writing like that.
This is such a great message. The spacing was a little distracting, but many of us get that problem once in a while. Make sure you hit the preview button, before you submit so you can see what it'll look like once it's posted.

But the message was invaluable. I especially liked how the old man turned it around on the MC in the end. Job well done.
03/01/10
Outstanding job, this should be your lastweek in beginners, great truth.
03/02/10
Your nameless characters sort of gave this the feeling of an allegory for me...interesting writing.
Congratulations on a job well done. Looking forward to seeing you in level 2 and I'm sure shortly after in level 3!
You spoke to my heart and because of it...I heard God speaking to me also. I have been ministered to, thank you.
Wow! Wonderful. A real blessing to read.
03/05/10
Thank you for sharing the quiet of your park bench. When I finished reading it I heard, "Shhhh."
Wonderful entry, well deserving of a first place. Congratulations.