The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1386 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/08/09
Superb poetry!

The "in and out" is inferred; I hope the judges were able to see it! I enjoyed this very, very much. My favorite on this level so far. Love the structure, the meter and rhyme scheme, the imagery...I could go on and on.
05/08/09
Flowing rhythm, I like the syncopated feel when I read it aloud. Good word choices, I especially like the three-word cadence. The imagery evokes a fond "memory lane" experience, and the last line makes a powerful statement that as human progress advances God is more and more left out. Well done!
05/13/09
It took me a couple of goes to see what you were doing here. And I'm not sure that I ever saw the topic, inferred or otherwise. But the creativity is excellent and some wonderful choices for the different time periods. Most enjoyable.
Your style is great and this flowed as fast as the years have spun by like an old wooden top or lies fabricated by the mdeia.:0)Good job!
Oops, meant to type media,hehe-I need to grab my reading glases-there.:0 Congratulations on your win!Great writing hon!
05/14/09
Just FANTASTIC!!! So pitch perfect! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I look forward to reading more from you. :)

Congratulations on your EC!!
05/14/09
What a wonderful use of this week's topic. The pace of this poem was fast and fun. Very original. Congratulations on your well-deserved recognition.
05/14/09
Congratulations!!!!!
What a stroll down memory lane!
Loved it
05/15/09
I enjoyed this very much. Congratulations. very artistic way to show the topic of how things come in and go out.
05/15/09
Awesome! Congrats on your EC!
I felt like I was in a dusty old antique store, crammed with treasures. You captured that scene in a nutshell. Good job!