The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1897 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/05
what an interesting take on this ageless story.
01/18/05
From the author: The second to last line should read "Pain. Fear. Blackness" instead of "Again. Fear. Blackness." :(
01/19/05
Great storytelling!
01/20/05
What an imaginative telling of this story. Its very creative, thought-provoking, and disturbing. At first I thought Immanuel was an odd choice for the name of the sheep, but it all comes together in the end. Well done.
01/21/05
I am amazed at your inspired imaginings! It gave me chills.
Interesting angle you took on this. God bless you.
01/24/05
Test
01/24/05
I Loved this entry - I couldn't comment before because I was one of the judges - but this was definitely a creative twist on a topic that could have been hard and boring to write - well done! And well done on making it into the book!
01/24/05
Wow! And you call yourself a beginner! I was captivated. Thank you, I look forward to more...
01/24/05
Devin, Congratulations on being 1st in the Beginners' Level Champions Awards and 8th place in the Editor's Choice. It really is a credit to you. I was delighted to see a Level 1 entrant make it into the book. Now, it's time to move up to the Intermediate level. Well done! Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
01/26/05
Wow, you really had me captivated. I love your style and your imagination- your "original" ('scuse teh pun) ideas. It almost felt like reading a Peretti story or maybe a Max Lucado children's story! Awesome. God bless.
hope it's not too late to leave a comment. I've only just found faithwriters and likewise only just read this. All I can say is WOW - food for thought or what?
I really like your article. What an awesome point of view.
Great job Devin. A unique perspective which captured and held my interest to the end. You're on your way! God bless your writing as your writing blesses us. Yours in Christ, ladybug Karen
02/03/05
The sinlessness of the sacrafice makes this story all the more powerful. Thank you!
Wow! What a great angle on the story of original sin! What a picture of the sacrifice God mad and would make later on the cross.