The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 636 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I liked a lot of things about this article. I liked the title. I thought the format you used was interesting too, with the two ladies each sharing pieces of the story.

Most of all, I like the message you delivered. We all go through trials, but it is those trials that allow us to better understand and help others facing the same situations.

I have a feeling that this is a true story, and I was blessed by the faith that these two ladies had. Thank you so much for sharing.
03/08/08
This story flows very nicely from one voice to the other. I like the format. It is very creative.

I think you may of meant Czechoslovakia in your first paragraph instead of the Czech Republic, since it was still in the communist era in 1955.

A Christian's peace through trial is a beautiful reaping God makes in our hearts, that He alone can miraculously accomplish. After facing such hardship, it is obvious this is only where these women found that peace.
03/09/08
An inspiring story about faith in God. Thanks for sharing.
03/10/08
This was a very interesting format. I love how the stories intertwine with each other. Keep on writing!
Laury
03/10/08
Vivid descriptions in this piece. It kept me riveted throughout. Great job.
03/11/08
Nice format, and thanks for the peek into another culture and a scary time in your life.
Very creative way of writing it! And such an encouraging ending... this story is a great reminder for me to be grateful for all that I have available to me!
Great writing. Good job. :)