The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 995 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/08
I love how you used a ride to take the woman back thru time to see her past. Very creative! Great job!
Laury
03/03/08
A creative approach to a flashback story. Keep writing.
03/04/08
What an amazingly moving story. I cried on this ride of her life. This is an extremely strong, well-written entry.
Realistic sense of the differences siblings can feel. Good choices of life examples. :)
Creative and powerful. I'm glad her sister is still showing her love.
Great job, thanks for the brick. Keep writing, you have a lot going for you here.
03/05/08
Creative take on this! I enjoyed the read, and love the message.
I liked how you used a ride to illustrate her reliving her past memories. You show great creativity in your writing. Keep this up, and you won't be a Beginner for long. :)
03/05/08
We don't HAVE to become like our parents.... we have a choice, and with God's help we can be what He wants us to be! 'Gripping' story--I love the flashbacks and how everything worked to the present.
03/05/08
I could feel the little girl's hurt, as well as the comfort she felt from her sister. good job. :)
03/05/08
Well written take on this week's topic. Glad I took time to read your brick.
~M
03/06/08
So creative and a sobering message. I loved the title as well. Keep writing!
Your ending was great. Awesome job.
Wow, the ending was good! Unexpected, but good! I liked how you used kind of a 3d roller-coaster thing for the ride. One note, I think you changed tenses at the end where it went from being 'her' sister to 'my' sister. Otherwise, good stuff! ^_^
This was a very satisfying story. Even though it brought back sad memories for your MC, she realised the truth of the past V the future. Well done, very well done indeed.