The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 843 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/07
I found this very powerful, and would definitely love to read more about your journey out of the cult. (Perhaps this is a book in the making?)

FYI--"penultimate" means "Next to the last", not "very ultimate"--a very common misconception.

This was VERY interesting, and a unique use of the topic word. Thank you so much for sharing.
08/25/07
This was completely fascinating and expertly written. I hope you have more to tell, and that you write about it. I can't imagine you'll be in beginners for long. Excellent writing.
This emotional piece was also very informative. May God coninue to bless you and your writing, as you follow His teachings.
08/26/07
What a wonderful testimony. I found myself captured by your words and also would like to read more about your journey. Nice work
08/26/07
Amazing story.
I was captivated from your first to the very last sentence. Well Done!
08/27/07
Gripping, honest, and well-written.
08/27/07
Wow, your story is gripping! I've always wondered about the Jesus only doctrine. I wish I could read more of your story, in more detail!
Wonderful tale of deliverance. I'm sure time did not permit the whole story. Complete healing was a little quick. But the message came across beautifully and the writing is good.
08/30/07
You pinpoint the damage that those who are false teachers can do to a believer. Jesus proclaimed woe to those who place burden's on his children- burden's that they themselves are not even able to carry.
I think you ought to consider following this a bit further.
Thanks!