The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1215 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/05
This is a well-written peice.
This story takes the reader to stories on two sides and I thought you did this well. It was a reminder to never take things for granted. Your heart ached for the father who would live with the thoughts he had in that brief moment before the accident and yet you felt hope because of the way you ended the piece. Good writing.
05/03/05
Easy to read. Good transition. Wonderful message.
Very well written, it grabs you, and holds you from the begining.
05/04/05
I enjoyed the story line and it was very easy to read. Nice.
Wow! Lots of emotional dynamics in you story. Great job!
05/09/05
Way to go Madonna (from one Aussie to another). By now I really hope that you are feeling much more confident about your writing. You are well and truly on the right track. So time to move on up to Level 2! You're ready for it. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
05/11/05
Very well written and kept me reading....fast. Enjoyed the story from beginning to end and it surely reminded me of how fragile life is...Nice job and congratulations.
Gripping and dramatic! Reminds me that life is fleeting, and to be treasured, moment by moment.