The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1119 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/07
Priceless! Maybe it's because my brother was a jet pilot for years and has shared great stories about the simulator and how amazingly like the real thing they are. I loved this guy's attitude and confidence. That's what faith will do for you. Very wel done (at least it made me giggle). :0)
04/20/07
see...I am so amused I can't even spell w-e-l-l
04/20/07
Made me chuckle! Loved the way you set up a seemingly impossible situation and bought it to a 'safe' and satisfactory conclusion. yeggy
I haven't flown in a while, but if I do, I'll try to remember to ask if there's a pastor on board! Realistic writing.
I loved this. This would so be me and the pilot would be my husband--any situation has humor! Great writing!
Wow! I didn't know whether to be scared or to laugh! Superb beginner entry - great job, and I loved the ending.
04/23/07
Amazing dialogue and great action - with some good laughs. Nice job!
04/23/07
Funny and nail bitting at the same time. Oh, and the message tied it all up really well!
04/25/07
Oh! I didn't see that coming, but totally makes sense! I'm afraid, if it were me, they'd be in trouble. I never have had a good landing on one of those lol
04/25/07
Oh my, this is a gem. It was quite an attention-getter right from the start and the ending was stellar. Well done. I loved the ride!
04/25/07
Active storytelling, great dialogue, funny story, it was a gem. I could totally see my husband, Mr. Flight Simulator, doing the same thing!
great story--I loved your pastor/almost pilot!
I really enjoyed this. The ending was a surprise, but it was a perfect fit. Well done.
This entry really captured my attention and interest as I was judging. The dialog was exceptional, and the setting was very unique. Congratulations!
Very entertaining--I enjoyed the suspense and the humor! Congrats!