The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1430 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/03/07
I don't usually comment on poetry since I am not gifted to write it. However, this is one acid trip! Took me back to the 60's! It had a lot of fresh images and was really deep. I have to say that I liked it, though I don't know about meter or rhyme. It was so sly....or should I say, 'fly?' "Don't think you're the cloth" was cool and also the images about the flame. It was all "Alice in Wonderland," like the song by Jefferson Airplane, "Go Ask Alice." That's just how evil is, too. There was something so haunting here, such an undercurrent that drew me in, that, to my amazement, I really can appreciate your work. Keep writing. You've got an amazing ability to discover fresh images.
This is so TODAY! Great job. You communicate to this generation. Please keep writing and sharing.
Thanks for the courage to go beyond meter and rhyme and convention. You inspire me to be more brave with my writing.
03/08/07
This has to be one of the most creative writings I've ever seen. I loved this, deep, challenging, symbolic, this had it all!
03/08/07
Very, very interesting and compelling! You have a unique style of writing, and I'd like to read more of your work!
03/08/07
This is very interesting and extremely creative. I had some trouble with understanding some of its meaning but it held my attention. Thanks for sharing it