The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1619 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/08/06
Oh, I can see this dear woman in her travels. How well you described her. I love your descriptions. They are so vivid. This is very well done.
09/09/06
Great Writing!! I could feel the old woman's pain and heartache.

My Favorite line:
How fortunate this river was, to be fed every day, and to wind along, freely, with no encumberments. How she longed to be like the river.

Only God could give her this longing and desire.

Keep writing and God Bless,
Kaye
09/10/06
Beautifully written slice of life and character study.
09/10/06
Chilling and beautiful. I LOVE the ending - and what an awesome job you did on description! I was engrossed from the first word to the last!
09/11/06
Powerful characterization! I was hooked from the very beginning. Vivid descriptions made for engrossing reading.
09/11/06
And this beautifully written story comes, believe it or not, from a beginner. Very, very nice; written like a pro! I enjoyed it immensely! Kudos!
09/13/06
I predict you will be quickly moving on up through the levels. Beautiful writing!
The description and drawing of this woman really brought her to life in my mind. Nicely done. God bless.xx
09/14/06
Congratulations on your "Highly Commended" win! God bless you as you continue to grow in your gifts and talents! Very well done!